My name is Laura and I am a 25 year-old law student currently living in Boston by way of New York. I consider myself a writer, first and foremost, and I have created this space as a digital diary of sorts: a place to reflect and catalogue – to till the soil of my life.
A few things you should know about me:
- I’m a Sagittarius, Capricorn-Rising, with a Moon in Gemini.
- My favorite section at Barnes & Noble is ‘Self-Transformation.’
- I get more pleasure from wrapping gifts and buying quality paper stock than I probably should.
- Health, wellness, and self-care are key pillars in my life. That being said, balance is also paramount.
- I craft playlists each month of what music I’m listening to so that I can go back and remember what life felt like at that particular point in time.
Feel free to email me at booksandbrownstones[at]gmail[dot]com.
Thank you for stopping by!